Monday, May 18, 2009

"ALL ISSUES ARE MY OWN"

Todays post will short & sweet, written mostly for a selfish purpose.

After a week of what can only be called "a pain body attack"~Eckhart Tolle
and thanks to my understanding of the principles that operate in our lives,
I come away from the experience a little closer to that which I truly AM.

To be clear~even the statement "All Issues Are My Own" is not quite accurate.
The issues are born of and belong to the EGO, which I am NOT.

And to show that in every challenge there is a seed planted that fosters our highest good,
after days of writing my thoughts on paper and working my way to the crux, I did indeed find that seed.

And out of that experience came a few missguidedkat quotes:

This is where the selfish part comes in~I realized that since I will want to use these statements in a future photography book that I am working on, it would be a good idea to get them in print with a verifiable date & time. (The first and only necessary step in copyright protection)

"Things change and I change with them, adapting to each new environment." missguidedkat

"Life is a wonderful adventure, with a treasure chest full of costumes before me. I AM a child forever playing dress-up and living out the dreams of my imagination." missguidedkat

"Things change, it is a fact of life. I choose to create change rather than be blown about by the winds of it." missguidedkat

Love Kat~

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kat!

    Pretty cool quotes!!

    I love the last quote. To create your own change instead of being blowned away...

    Again, you are a gifted writer!

    Greetings,
    Claus

    PS: Maybe you should, in settings, make it possible to comment with name/url..? Just a suggestion :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi CD,I tried to make that change, as you can see I was not successful. I think it has something to do with the way blogger has it set up. I will work on it when I get home.
    That's for the info and also "the kind comments"
    Kat

    ReplyDelete